Decription:The Apache Software Foundation and the Apache HTTP Server Project are pleased to announce the release of version 2.4.20 of the Apache HTTP Server ("httpd").
This latest release from the 2.4.x stable branch represents the best available version of Apache HTTP Server.
- core: Do not read .htaccess if AllowOverride and AllowOverrideList are "None".
- mod_proxy_express: Fix possible use of DB handle after close.
- core/util_script: relax alphanumeric filter of enviroment variable names on Windows to allow '(' and ')' for passing PROGRAMFILES(X86) et.al. unadulterated in 64 bit versions of Windows.
- mod_http2: incrementing keepalives on each request started so that logging %k gives increasing numbers per master http2 connection. New documented variables in env, usable in custom log formats: H2_PUSH, H2_PUSHED, H2_PUSHED_ON, H2_STREAM_ID and H2_STREAM_TAG.
- mod_http2: more efficient passing of response bodies with less contention and file bucket forwarding.
- mod_http2: fix for missing score board updates on request count, fix for memory leak on slave connection reuse.
- mod_http2: Fix build on Windows from dsp files.
- New modules added
- Modules were Enhanced
- Program was Enhanced
- Documentation was upgraded
- Project page: http://httpd.apache.org/
- Changelog: http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/CHANGES_2.4.20
- Complete list of features: http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/new_features_2_4.html
- Download page: http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi#apache24