Description: NginX team has recently announced the release of the new version of the high performance web server.
- Feature: the "worker_shutdown_timeout" directive.
- Feature: vim syntax highlighting scripts improvements.
- Bugfix: a segmentation fault might occur in a worker process if the $limit_rate variable was set to an empty string.
- Bugfix: the "proxy_cache_background_update", "fastcgi_cache_background_update", "scgi_cache_background_update" and "uwsgi_cache_background_update" directives might work incorrectly if the "if" directive was used.
- Bugfix: a segmentation fault might occur in a worker process if number of large_client_header_buffers in a virtual server was different from the one in the default server.
- Bugfix: in the mail proxy server.
Recommended action: Upgrade to the latest version