Description: NginX team has recently announced the new release of this amazingly fast web server.
- Feature: the "http_429" parameter of the "proxy_next_upstream", "fastcgi_next_upstream", "scgi_next_upstream", and "uwsgi_next_upstream" directives.
- Bugfix: in memory allocation error handling.
- Bugfix: requests might hang when using the "sendfile" and "timer_resolution" directives on Linux.
- Bugfix: requests might hang when using the "sendfile" and "aio_write" directives with subrequests.
- Bugfix: in the ngx_http_v2_module.
- Bugfix: a segmentation fault might occur in a worker process when using HTTP/2.
- Bugfix: requests might hang when using the "limit_rate", "sendfile_max_chunk", "limit_req" directives, or the $r->sleep() embedded perl method with subrequests.
- Bugfix: in the ngx_http_slice_module.
Recommended action: Upgrade to the latest version