Decription: New version of NginX web server has been released reseantly (v.1.11.8)
- Feature: the "absolute_redirect" directive.
- Feature: the "escape" parameter of the "log_format" directive.
- Feature: client SSL certificates verification in the stream module.
- Feature: the "ssl_session_ticket_key" directive supports AES256 encryption of TLS session tickets when used with 80-byte keys.
- Feature: vim-commentary support in vim scripts.
- Bugfix: recursion when evaluating variables was not limited.
- Bugfix: in the ngx_stream_ssl_preread_module.
- Bugfix: if a server in an upstream in the stream module failed, it was considered alive only when a test connection sent to it after fail_timeout was closed; now a successfully established connection is enough.
- Bugfix: nginx/Windows could not be built with 64-bit Visual Studio.
- Bugfix: nginx/Windows could not be built with OpenSSL 1.1.0.
Recommended action: Install upgrade