New version of NginX high-performance web server is available for downloads.
Changes with nginx 1.9.12
- Feature: Huffman encoding of response headers in HTTP/2.
- Feature: the "worker_cpu_affinity" directive now supports more than 64 CPUs.
- Bugfix: compatibility with 3rd party C++ modules; the bug had appeared in 1.9.11.
- Bugfix: nginx could not be built statically with OpenSSL on Linux. The bug had appeared in 1.9.11.
- Bugfix: the "add_header ... always" directive with an empty value did not delete "Last-Modified" and "ETag" header lines from error responses.
- Workaround: "called a function you should not call" and "shutdown while in init" messages might appear in logs when using OpenSSL 1.0.2f.
- Bugfix: invalid headers might be logged incorrectly.
- Bugfix: socket leak when using HTTP/2.
- Bugfix: in the ngx_http_v2_module.