Decription: NginX developers have recently announced the latest release of the NginX web server.
- in case of a client certificate verification error the $ssl_client_verify variable contains a string with the failure reason, for example, "FAILED:certificate has expired".
- the $ssl_ciphers, $ssl_curves, $ssl_client_v_start, $ssl_client_v_end, and $ssl_client_v_remain variables.
- when using HTTP/2 and the "limit_req" or "auth_request" directives client request body might be corrupted; the bug had appeared in 1.11.0.
- fixed a a segmentation fault error in a worker process when using HTTP/2; the bug had appeared in 1.11.3.
- fixed bugs in ngx_http_mp4_module and ngx_http_perl_module
Recommended action: Apply the latest upgrade