Postfix stable release 3.1.0 is available. This release ends support for legacy release Postfix 2.9.
The main changes in no particular order are:
- "postfix tls" command to simplify setup of opportunistic TLS, and to simplify SMTP server key/certificate management.
- Positive and negative DNS reply TTL support in postscreen(8).
- SASL AUTH rate limit in the Postfix SMTP server.
- A safety limit on the number of address verify requests.
- JSON-format Postfix queue listing.
- Destination-independent delivery rate delay
You can find the updated Postfix source code at the mirrors listed at http://www.postfix.org/.